Channel master rotor problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

classic cartoon fan

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 3, 2006
Preble County, Ohio
Ever since this bitter cold weather hit us in Ohio (currently 13 degrees F) my antenna rotor has not been able to budge. I pressed the sync button and it still didn't do anything. I last used it on Wed the 30th with no problems, but today haven't been able to get it to do anything.

This a channel master rotor.

Any help would be appreciated.

You can try it. Worse that will happen is it doesn't work. This is one reason I use multiple antennas, after experiencing what you are now going thru, 3 winters ago. Now I don't have to wait for the antenna to move to get reception. Just change the channel and wham bam thankyou maam'. ;)

Is there anyway to check if the rotor is working without bringing it down? Mine is 200 ft up in a tree. I bought a new cm 9357 controller. But still doesn't turn. And I am not sure it is syncing right. It does not sync to the antennas position. The wires do not seem to be shorted out at this end anyway

Are you using the chincy round wire that Channel Master sells? My 9537 quit working & it ended up being the wire. Replaced the wire with more something more robust & all is well 5 years later. (Radio Shack flat wire)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)