Channel Moves?

Dish's number is 1-800-333-3475 and DIRECTV's is 800-DIRECTV.

I always say you need to make the decision to choose the provider who gives you the programming you need. All the best equipment in the world does you no good if you dont have the channels you want to watch on them.

Methinks that was some sarkasm from NotMe.

[In my best Colonel Klink voice:] Your are revealing [strike]state[/strike] Pub secrets. Ve have vays of dealing vith this. Ve can revoke your Pub access, you know, leaving you out in ze vast ignorant vastland....... A vastland vith a net of fear..... ;)

I was gonna say something, but figured we'll just take care of it and teach him a lesson back in the Pub!!!! :D

First rule of Fight Club -

Dish's number is 1-800-333-3475 and DIRECTV's is 800-DIRECTV.

I always say you need to make the decision to choose the provider who gives you the programming you need. All the best equipment in the world does you no good if you dont have the channels you want to watch on them.

That's why I switched back to Dish. They have the programming that suits me best. Glad I switched back.

satjay said:
Fox Soccer is still in 250 and not 200, I know many are not soccer fans but that's a favorite of mine. Keeps me at 250

Fox Soccer is not in 200 but is in America's Top 120 Plus ($49.99). It is also in America's Top 250 ($69.99) as stated. Weird but true...It is also in Dish Latino Dos ($44.99) and Max ($57.99).

Mojo Jojo said:
Fox Soccer is not in 200 but is in America's Top 120 Plus ($49.99). It is also in America's Top 250 ($69.99) as stated. Weird but true...It is also in Dish Latino Dos ($44.99) and Max ($57.99).

Saw that, it is a bit strange that it's in 120 but by 200

gpollock87 said:
moved to the top 200, this was in the pub. basically, the only packages its not in are the top 120 and top 120+,correct?

Pretty much except for packages below Dish Latino Dos unless that has changed. You are right about The Hub going to AT200. I must have missed it on the most recent channel lineup card:
http://www.mydish.com/downloads/Channel-Lineup/StandardHDChannelGuide.pdf

LOL at what it says next to OWN in the Heartland package (Wimphrey)!