GEOSATpro channel records but does not display

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kstathem

Original poster
Nov 6, 2015
Petersburg, AK
The channel I keep the box on most of the time (RTVN on G19) suddenly stopped working normally. There is no picture or sound, but the signal quality is about 70, and if I record (either manual or scheduled) it plays back fine. This is on just one channel, all my other channels (even on the same transponder) work normally. I had not changed any setting recently, and the identical box next door (on the same dish, dual LNB) is still working. What could possibly cause that?

Welcome to Satellite Guys! Weird things sometimes happen with FTA. Have you tried deleting the channels and transponder out, shutting your box down, then entering the transponder again and rescanning?

Welcome to SatelliteGuys kstathem!!!
microHD?
I would just delete and re-scan probably a corrupt memory in the receiver, it happens from time to time.

Thanks, a normal scan didn't get it, but a detailed scan centered on the channel's frequency worked. It seems to have been acting the way a computer does when the keyboard is stuck. Weird.

Reactions: FTA4PA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts