Channels above 842 are not showing up (RCA DRD435RH receiver)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fiery360

Original poster
Oct 27, 2004
I have two RCA DRD435RH receivers - one in the kitchen and the other one in the living room. Somehow, one in the living room does not show channels above 842. With the kitchen receiver, I can tune the channels up to 2100 (or higher). I did reset, checked the switch type, etc... I talked to DirecTV technical support and they are sending me the new receiver; however, I would like to keep RCA receiver if possible. Currently, I am using ReplayTV and RCA receivers work fine with the ReplayTV units. I tried the latest DirecTV receivers (D10-300) - they do not work with ReplayTV units.

Any recommendations?

Thank you.

is directv sending you the new receiver free? My RCA DRD435RH Freezes about 1 or 2 times a week and I have to reset it. It tey'll send them free i'll take it!

Matt

directvfreak said:
is directv sending you the new receiver free? My RCA DRD435RH Freezes about 1 or 2 times a week and I have to reset it. It tey'll send them free i'll take it!

Matt

if you have the directv protection plan that is what take care of the replacement receivers. they replace two of my this year with simmer ones that the previous receiver was. except they replace both of my hughes receivers with one samsung receiver and a another hughes receivers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)