Channels changing by themselves.

Thanks guys. I'm going to get in the attic where my receiver box is stored & see if ther is an attenuator in there. If not, I'll pick one up & see if that helps.

Put the attenuator on after work last night. Channel changed once on it's own and guide opened once on it's own after about 3 hours. Other than these 2 occurences, pretty quite. I have been having to watch with the remote in my hand just to keep up with the channels changing constantly.

Does this mean we're on the right track? Should I just see what happens over the next few days or is there more I can do to eliminate this altogether?

changed remote address to 14 & no mysterious channel changing all weekend. I really hope this did it so my TV viewing isn't constantly interrupted.

thanks for everyone's help.

wish me luck on my next project... trying to pull in low power hd signal from FOX ft. wayne, in with an indoor antenna. why they aren't full power is beyond me.

I have this same problem on my 322. It worked fine for 6-8 months and then this started happening.

When it starts happening, if I go and physically unplug the box to reset it, it fixes the problem

I don't use this TV all that much so I've not gone out of my way to address it so far.

TV1 never has this problem, only TV2.

Does this sound like a bad 322?