channels missing 240-250

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

moviemax

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 30, 2005
I looked yesterday and my channels in the 240s were missing. these channels were sd channels which included ktvu. can anyone tell me why?

241 to 248 are from all american direct, if this is your case, you need to contact them and verify if they removed your channels

i never contacted all american direct. as long as ive had dish, ive always had them so i was wondering what the deal was?

If he never contacted AAD, one wonders how he had the channels. I have AAD, still have their channels.

I looked at past posts for you moviemax. Did you indeed switch to the Eastern Arc? Do you still have 119? If you don't have 119 you won't get the AAD channels. If you never subscribed to them however you got them, someone realized you shouldn't have it.....

i never contacted all american direct. as long as ive had dish, ive had those channels. i just figured they were part of my package. i do have the eastern arc setup. i have 2 dish 1000 satelites hooked into my vip 622 dvr. i was just wondering what the deal way one minute thet were there next minute they werent.

since what year you have service with dish? those channels are part of AAD a few years ago. did you verify channels from 8100 to 8103 and from 6438 to 6441? are you using an RV?

i never contacted all american direct. as long as ive had dish, ive had those channels. i just figured they were part of my package. i do have the eastern arc setup. i have 2 dish 1000 satelites hooked into my vip 622 dvr. i was just wondering what the deal way one minute thet were there next minute they werent.

Well, the mystery of how you ever had those channels is interesting, but the reason you don't get them now is because you have to have the 119 satellite from the Western ARC anymore. Did you get your receiver off Ebay maybe and that person has AAD?

you say you have "eastern arc setup, 2 dish 1000 satellites", meaning you have 2 dishes? Is one of them pointed toward the western sky, perhaps at 119W?

Turn out that there was an error where a small froup of customers were receiving the All American Direct channels in error. This has been corrected, and if you wish to have the channels added back on, you will need to contact AAD

If he never contacted AAD, one wonders how he had the channels. I have AAD, still have their channels.

I had the AD channels briefly without contacting them. I am not sure how it happened but they disappeared as mysteriously as they appeared. i assumed something went wrong when some other poor soul ordered them but AAD finally caught up with the error.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)