Channels Removed from PI package?

BabaLouie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 8, 2005
Northern Rockies
Flipping through the channels today, I noticed that Starfish and Pentagon no longer show up in my electronic programming guide. Probably some others missing, too, but those two are channels I watched occasionally.

Bablouie

I assume you don't have a basic package with Dish and that's why you get the PI channels separate?

I don't have my box setup (its on vacation) so I can't check...I have DishFamily & locals and the PI pack :)

Switch test shows all is OK.

I still get all of the sub channels I had on all three sats (119, 110 and 61.5).

Only lost some of the PI channels--still getting some of them.
Do a signal level test on a couple transponders on 61.5..let it lock completely (on the signal) then do a check switch

I know it doesn't solve your problem, but I just checked and the channels you mentioned are still appearing for me.

Have you double-checked that the channels are not locked out? A while back I discovered that I had locked a channel and as a result thought I wasn't getting a channel in the PI pack.

Good luck!

I know it doesn't solve your problem, but I just checked and the channels you mentioned are still appearing for me.

Have you double-checked that the channels are not locked out? A while back I discovered that I had locked a channel and as a result thought I wasn't getting a channel in the PI pack.

Good luck!

The channels are not locked out. I will do what Juan suggested in his last post and see if that solves the problem.

Still no Pentagon and no Starfish. I did all the steps suggested. Strange deal...
Maybe it's an issue with my receiver? My 322 has been, at times, freezing up, etc..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)