Channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lme

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 14, 2009
Ontario
my new K1+khub is coming. I do have an 18" set for 110 & 119, and a 36" set for 97 & working to add to it a lnb for 101.
as i mentioned got an old *ch as a spare.
what can i see with these "tools"?
thanks in advance!

Khub for k1.
*ch=*choice
i've seen the list. can this box i*s be used to see ku encrypted channel?

The 36" dish and Starchoice dish will work fine for KU Band
The dish for 110 & 119 will get you a couple in the clear channels like Nasa, Angel One, Ion and Dish 101.

Thin Ice

Can't imagine DN would like to see any of this information posted. This thread should be deleted because it does convey useful inofrmation about illegal equipment.

Can't imagine DN would like to see any of this information posted. This thread should be deleted because it does convey useful inofrmation about illegal equipment.

The equipment is not illegal, as such equipment is being sold openly on E-bay and elsewhere.

However the use of the equipment in a way to circumvent encryption is illegal.

If there was anything illegal about the equipment itself, it could not be sold.

And if the equipment were illegal the sellers and the manufacturers of the equipment would be bought up for prosecution and jailed with heavy fines like it was done many times in the past.

But talks about these technologies do not belong on these forums. Many of us here are paid subscribers with Cable, Dish, Direct or Canadian Satellite and want legal FTA to get more (legally) than what the paid services offer.

You're right about that, Bill. I recently switched to DirectTV from Dish Network, after about 3 years with DN. I really don't like any of them, I like the cable companies even less, but my wife needs TV, and I try to choose the lesser of the evil providers . :)
I rarely watch anything that's not FTA , particularly HD , and left to my own, I'd have FTA and OTA and forget the money grubbers . I don't think, though, that threads that discourage hackers should be deleted. It's not like there are any secrets revealed here on that subject !
:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.