Chaparral Corotor II+ C/Ku Feed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

wildboys

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
I have the Chaparral Corotor II+ C/Ku Feed shown in the photo in this link.
http://www.impaktproducts.com/product.php?productid=16178&cat=272&page=1
The piece shown to the right of the feedhorn.What is it for?Do i need to attach it to the feedhorn then attach my lnb to it or should i leave it off.My cband lnb will attach to the feedhorn with or without the piece.Should i leave this piece off the feedhorn or does it matter.

It's an elbo. I use it on one of my BUD's, I don't on the other. I can't visually see any difference, but reason would say, with it off there is less of an obstacle/interference. With it off, I can't get the weather cover on the dish, as it puts the lnb in the way. As far as performance, I don't think you would notice any difference. But, every little thing, as small as it may be, can add up.

Al

I leave mine off since I don't have a commercially fit cover anyway. Seems like anything added in thats not needed probably helps degrade signal and my kitty litter bucket cover still fits.

SD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)