Charlie Chat Contest

vttvwatcher

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 23, 2009
in a house
A contest during the 8/23/2010 "Charlie Chat" awarded a year of the NFL RedZone package to customers who called in with the correct answer to a trivia question.

I called and got the answer correct. I was told I was one of 100 people who won the MultiSport package for a year.

Did anyone else win this contest -- and if so, has the package been added to your service yet?

With the NFL returning on Sunday, I've been looking forward to the RedZone channel, but the package has not been added to my service yet. Multiple calls to customer service have not gotten me very far. I was told today they would send my request to the Executive programming department to check on the status.

Are the other 99 winners also having this issue?

Do you notice when Florida is televised , they do it in Standard but , when Arkansas plays , they switch to High Definition ? That is if you get KHBS . Those guys are very sad
yeah, i think someone at KHBS either wasn't sure how to flip the HD switch or they had equipment trouble. the hogs game was on FSN this week though. i've seen many a time though that they forget to switch to HD during a hog game though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)