Charlie Chat Hd Predictions

He will probably both mention some new HD channels, including Sci-Fi HD, as coming SOON. Maybe all 7 that are reported currently uploaded. He will certainly mention the plans for 100 "national" channels this year and up to 100 HD locals coming in "about" a year.

I predict that he will say that DISH expects to have 100 hd channels by years end and 100 locals dmas in hd by years end. Then he will preface this with about 5 minutes of time talking about AMC 14 launching next Friday and if all goes well it will up and running by May. THen he will spend an inordinate amount of time talking to the Battlestar Galactica chick and he and Jim will moon and flirt with her for about 30 minutes. IF we are priviliged we might get to hear about the various lawsuits and disputes with Nfl and Voom channels suing DISH.Add to that about 5 pre selected questions that we have all heard before and then some filler video from Scott Higgins about some interactive feature no one cares about and some other filler videos about dvr advantange , credit card auto pay, etc and then maybe some how to video with Leslie to tell you how to turn on your receiver and the new guides features, and you will have killed a whole hour of your life. NOTHING new will be learned that you haven't already seen here first.

OF course it would be nice if for once Charlie proved me wrong.

He might mention that Dish plans to have 100 HD channels and 100 HD local markets by the end of the year. That's it.

I would agree. Mentioning specific channels that aren't already turned on would be a big no-no. Good chance he'll murmur something about new HD (either local or national or both) but if he makes too big a deal about it people will start asking questions (and start looking at D*). No need to create unrest in the subscriber base.

I would agree. Mentioning specific channels that aren't already turned on would be a big no-no. Good chance he'll murmur something about new HD (either local or national or both) but if he makes too big a deal about it people will start asking questions (and start looking at D*). No need to create unrest in the subscriber base.

On the Charlie Chat last summer ( I believe the August chat) Charlie let us know Animal Planet HD and the Science Channel HD would be turned on within a few days.

What character does she play on BG. I googled her and couldn't get my eyes off her nude body to pay attention to her face. But I didn't really look.

D. Charlie will announce the sale of Dish Network to Halliburton, its new exclusive no bid contract to supply programming to military families and military installations throughout the world and his own new position as the Pentagon's Chief Communications Misinformation Officer.

On the Charlie Chat last summer ( I believe the August chat) Charlie let us know Animal Planet HD and the Science Channel HD would be turned on within a few days.

Scott let us know several weeks in advance about these channels last year.:)

I am going to be optimistic and predict 10+10!!

10 new HD channels SciFi, USA, CNBC, Bravo (being forced by NBC/Universal for Olympic coverage), WFN, Speed, FBN (to settle Fox lawsuit), CNN-HD (since Dish always want to be on the good side of TW), Smithsonian and MGM (to make the extra $10 package look good).

Then he will shock the world by also announcing 10 new HD LiL markets in the next 30 days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)