Charlie Chat Monday

kstuart

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Northern California
on August 23rd at 9pm ET on Channel 101 ( very unusual to not be on the Second Monday ) in SD.

Followed immediately by concerts in HD of Katy Perry and Lenny Kravitz on Channel 101 HD.

OK

on August 23rd at 9pm ET on Channel 101 ( very unusual to not be on the Second Monday ) in SD.

Followed immediately by concerts in HD of Katy Perry and Lenny Kravitz on Channel 101 HD.

Well at least the Concert won't be boring. Wonder what CC is about? Telling us about Absolute going away & how wonderful it will be to go to a package that has a crap load of SD in it? That it's the only way that the A-hole providers will let him carry the HD along w/ their crappy SD stuff that stinks. :confused:

Well at least the Concert won't be boring. Wonder what CC is about? Telling us about Absolute going away & how wonderful it will be to go to a package that has a crap load of SD in it? That it's the only way that the A-hole providers will let him carry the HD along w/ their crappy SD stuff that stinks. :confused:

Come on....you know it's going to be a NFL REDZONE hour long commercial.

I hope they have a skype unfiltered segment that someone in this forum dial in and ask the question about Disney. If that's not the case, then forget it, it will be 1 hour wasted....

TravelFan1 said:
I hope they have a skype unfiltered segment that someone in this forum dial in and ask the question about Disney. If that's not the case, then forget it, it will be 1 hour wasted....

Do you know that dish filters the calls.

OMG . Too funny guys ! You are all correct . Sad that a person can think so highly of himself as not to see how bad they are . Ergen is a loser . So is his idiot sidekick VP . I made the switch today and I sure will not miss anything that involves Ergen !:cool:

So glad

OMG . Too funny guys ! You are all correct . Sad that a person can think so highly of himself as not to see how bad they are . Ergen is a loser . So is his idiot sidekick VP . I made the switch today and I sure will not miss anything that involves Ergen !:cool:

We are so glad that you made the switch hope you like it over there.

complaint calls never get on the air........

years ago they did and charlie would fix things.....

sad how things have gone downhill...

I would ask charlie why anyone would keep a provider who jacked up my bill 30 bucks a month.

or what he thought of retention telling customers to drop services on boxes they paid cash to buy

I would ask him if he cares about churn.

ask him if its embarasing his new high def box is still a work in progress?

and suggest he fire the beancounter suits who are screwing up his company

Yep. That self made billionaire is a loser. Same for all his rich sidekicks. You da man! :rolleyes:

Let's take up a collection to install special software on this site that prevents Bob from ever using the word "beancounter" again. ;)

Beancounters have their place...... But I espically hate them since they took 2 seperate companies I have been dealers for, and attempting to boost revenue basically killed both of those companies:( and one took out most of its dealers in the process nearly including me:(

For several years I QUIT selling new machines since there was no money in it and just a world of hurt since the new beancouter cost cutting machines didnt work..........

Now you knpw why I hate beancounters, while they went to college to learn how to maximise profit school failed to remind them by pushing too hard for the bottom line they can kill companies costing jobs.

while they just move onto another industry and destroy some more:(

I see how navy reads life . By money . I was speaking of that lowlife as a person . His morals consist of price raping you to continue to grow . I am a good person and well liked by my peers . Measured in money , Ergen is a winner . How he got there and continues to " roll in it " is a morality story that you obviously do not see nor care about . There are some in this world that try to do the right thing . You and Ergen are not among them .:D
Bye bye:cool:

Last edited:
I see how navy reasds life . By money . I was speaking of that lowlife as a person . His morals cosist of price raping you to continue to grow . I am a good person and well liked by my peers . Measured in money , Ergen is a winner . How he got there and continues to " roll in it " is a morality story that you obviously do not see nor care about . There are some in this world that try to do the right thing . You and Ergen are not among them .:D

Well, hush my mouth!

Of course I should see it your way! There is no other possible way things could be. Dish should pay all the providers whatever they want, and charge its customers peanuts.

And you know nothing about me. "Good persons" are perhaps not so quick to pass judgment on others.

I see how navy reads life . By money . I was speaking of that lowlife as a person . His morals consist of price raping you to continue to grow . I am a good person and well liked by my peers . Measured in money , Ergen is a winner . How he got there and continues to " roll in it " is a morality story that you obviously do not see nor care about . There are some in this world that try to do the right thing . You and Ergen are not among them .:D

If you look up morality, you will see it is based on the concept of "customary".

Charging more money for an optional product is customary in the USA.

If you do not like the price of the product, do not buy it. Get DirecTV or cable or netflix.

If you look up morality, you will see it is based on the concept of "customary".

Charging more money for an optional product is customary in the USA.

If you do not like the price of the product, do not buy it. Get DirecTV or cable or netflix.

:up so simple yet so hard for the minority to understand....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)