Charlie Chat Monday

I see how navy reads life . By money . I was speaking of that lowlife as a person . His morals consist of price raping you to continue to grow . I am a good person and well liked by my peers . Measured in money , Ergen is a winner . How he got there and continues to " roll in it " is a morality story that you obviously do not see nor care about . There are some in this world that try to do the right thing . You and Ergen are not among them .:D
Bye bye:cool:

It is business, not morality. Morals are for personal interactions and while you might think they are important to a business, you would be wrong.

If you go to any other TV subscription company you will find that in general, the bottom line cost for similar channel and equipment setups will be nearly the same. So under your 'moral' compass, they are all 'price raping'.

As others have said, if you don't like Ergen (who you do not know at all), don't do business with him, take your wallet and CCs and move along.

I have not watched a Charlie Chat in over a year. No reason, they are all inane, and have no meaningful information that hasn't been reported here first. Watching it is wasting an hour of my life that I will never get back.

I have not watched a Charlie Chat in over a year. No reason, they are all inane, and have no meaningful information that hasn't been reported here first. Watching it is wasting an hour of my life that I will never get back.

I gave up the chats years ago. They are a complete waste of time. We have gotten more promises of things to come from Charlie and many, many of those promises don't pan out. I'm not going to go so far as to call Charlie a liar, as many have, but what he thinks is going to be delivered often doesn't work out.

Who Cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not watch this IDIOT if my life depended on it. All he will do is set there and lie about this all that!!! More power to you but I have already switch to Direct TV and love it. The picture quality blows Dish out of the water, should have switched along time ago!!!!!!!!!!!!:up

You don't think that maybe this could be to announce that the "multi room extender" for HD output on TV2 of a 722,622, or 922 DVR is ready do you? It has been "coming soon" for almost a year now.

Poor Babby

I would not watch this IDIOT if my life depended on it. All he will do is set there and lie about this all that!!! More power to you but I have already switch to Direct TV and love it. The picture quality blows Dish out of the water, should have switched along time ago!!!!!!!!!!!!:up

Good now go back to your D* forum. You really are showing us how to act here on this thread. :D

I don't understand "falkor":confused: Why would someone join just to tell all here that he is leaving? Won't anyone at home listen to him?:confused:
Considering all he does is express anger and hostility, who would want to?

I see how navy reads life . By money . I was speaking of that lowlife as a person . His morals consist of price raping you to continue to grow . I am a good person and well liked by my peers . Measured in money , Ergen is a winner . How he got there and continues to " roll in it " is a morality story that you obviously do not see nor care about . There are some in this world that try to do the right thing . You and Ergen are not among them .:D
Bye bye:cool:
Although I am not a fan of Dish Network's business practices and services these days, there is no doubt that Charlie Ergen is a competent businessman with a knack for "bottom line" financials (i.e., growing the business while maintaining profitability). Additionally, you really do know nothing about Navy. ;)

People, it's really simple. The chat would be about:
1- The Disney HD channels are coming back.
2. ESPNU HD will come to Dish, watch Wednesday uplink report.
3. No more Charlie-Chats or Tech talks will be devoted to hour long commercials, but to address legitimate concerns from customers.
3. Multiroom extender is coming at last. Free for all SatelliteGuys ever-so-patient members.
4. Dish remote access will be available to all machines with EHD, including 211s.
5. Effective Wednesday, all subscribers in AK, HI and PR will have the same numbers of HD channels available as the rest of CONUS. Every new HD channel will be available to all, it will be a "Dish-for-life" guarantee.

This concludes this week's episode of the Twilight Zone. Thanks for watching. :D

And, no, I am not crazy. I did not include anything about Voom. :haha

Dont forget HDRSN's are launching too! :D As well as the rest of the HD lineup we're missing such as VOOMHD and other channels avaliable now in HD, Such as MLBHD, and NFL Suday Ticket! :D

Uhm, Bob, you can't say WE anymore :rolleyes:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)