Charlie Chat or Tech Forum on Feb 13?

Packer Bill

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 5, 2003
Milwaukee, WI
Anyone know what's scheduled on E* for Monday, Feb. 13 - "Charlie Chat" or "Tech Forum"?

I'm sure either one will be "VERY INTERESTING" and "all our questions will be answered"!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I believe from the last Charlie Chat that the Feb 13th one is a tech forum. If it is anything like the November one, it was full of no truth or maybe half at best. That one said that MPEG4 would be light years away and that DISH would not be the first.

It will be a Tech Chat...

Scheduled topic for the night is "How to replace the batteries in your remote"

No I am just kidding I am sure it will be a show about the MPEG4 receivers and their Olympics Coverage.

The EPG says "Charlie Chat" not "Technical Chat" but of course that is always subject to change.

jgags6 said:
How many people do u think will ask when 622's will be shipping out?

I'm sure a lot but there calls will not make it on the air.:p

gutter said:
I believe from the last Charlie Chat that the Feb 13th one is a tech forum. If it is anything like the November one, it was full of no truth or maybe half at best. That one said that MPEG4 would be light years away and that DISH would not be the first.

That depends on when E*s broadcast MPEG-4 is actually MPEG-4, right? :rolleyes:

shanewalker said:
That depends on when E*s broadcast MPEG-4 is actually MPEG-4, right? :rolleyes:

Shane...you got me on that. Technically I guess they are right. It is MPEG4 in MPEG2 clothing. I still say that Emperor Charlie has no clothes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)