Charlie Chat Recap 3-09-09

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
As far as I am concerned we still didn't get any new hd since they are only available in the Platinum pack or the Showtime pack.

So only something that's added to the Bronze level pack counts? Just because I don't subscribe to Showtime doesn't mean the three channels added aren't new national HD channels.

So only something that's added to the Bronze level pack counts? Just because I don't subscribe to Showtime doesn't mean the three channels added aren't new national HD channels.

Please, Dangue, if you want to speak on the internet, you must remember the number one rule...you must believe the world revolves around you.

(#2 rule...your opinions are free speech, everyone else's opinion is "offensive")

Unfortunately, RuPaul's Drag Race is not listed for next Tuesday night. I agree that Dish is clearly Anti-Gay. They carry all of the other MTV offerings and many LOGO shows (including one of the political debates as I recall) suggest that it is much more mainstream than anything on SPEED.

We shall see by April 1st, when all the other Viacom channels are added. Maybe Charlie didn't want to say anything on the air except in the press release being sent to Wall Street on 4-1-09

For now, you can catch LOGO's "RuPaul's Drag Race" every Tuesday night on VH1 and GayUSA (weekly news program) on Free Speech TV

Freespeech TV: Video Library

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts