Charlie Chat???

Next chat is a Tech Chat, which will be held on Monday Night at 9PM ET on Channel 101.

Don't forget to join us here for our live Chat and I am sure we will have a cool prize to give away. :D

Yes we open up our chat room for these chats, our last chat in December we had something like 700 people in the chat. :D

Normally though we usually have somewhere between 100 and 200 folks in there.

Its a good time and we give away some great prizes. :D

WFN
World Farting Network...
Contestants include Larry the Cable Guy, The Dude from Dumb and Dumber and Brittany Spears.:)

reminds me of the scene from the movie "idocracy" where in the future the number one box office hit is a movie of a pair of ass cheeks for an hour and a half with the occasional farts.

hey!!...!!!,, think girls gone wild will have their commercials here too? (refer to tvland commerical thread)

WFN
World Farting Network...
Contestants include Larry the Cable Guy, The Dude from Dumb and Dumber and Brittany Spears.:)

Britney would win. It's pretty apparent from some of the photos of her getting out of cars that she can blow a pair of panties to smithereens.

I saw a commercial for the Monday night tech forum. It mentioned new HD announcements, so I'm thinking whatever the Pub rumors are may be true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)