Charlie getting new subs thanks to retrans problems for D*

whatchel1

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 30, 2006
Great High Plains
Got this from Morning bridge today.
According to reports in Tricityherald.com, DIRECTV customers are flocking to DISH as the retrans dispute with Northwest Broadcasting drags on, leaving DIRECTV subs without Fox. Dish Direct Satellite LLC owner Kyle Dumas tells the local news outlet that his DISH installations have soared from an average of 20 to 30/month to around 50 by the third week of January. Just as many w/ Ab HD were migrating to D* now they will be replaced in numbers by this.

Don't you dare post this "over there". You know what they'll do to you.;)

This will ALWAYS happen between the 2 companies, as we all know, a lot of dish customers switched to D* when Dish lost fox, now tables are turned people are going to dish.. Oh well, saturated markets put me out of business, competition is ALWAYS good for EVERYONE..

This will ALWAYS happen between the 2 companies, as we all know, a lot of dish customers switched to D* when Dish lost fox, now tables are turned people are going to dish..

exactly. And folks that have absolute are coming to D* or those who lost a sports channel have come to D* and I know there are tons of folks who came to E* because D* dropped G4 :rolleyes:

exactly. And folks that have absolute are coming to D* or those who lost a sports channel have come to D* and I know there are tons of folks who came to E* because D* dropped G4 :rolleyes:

It will depend entirely on what is offered to us. Now back to people that have E* Since this is the E* side. :D

no they are referring to the D* section here. The issue was last time the OP (an E* customer) posted something in the D* area he added his own "flame bait" to the post which then the whole thread degenerated into a war zone thread