This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Charter Communications is Bankrupt (and not just in the moral sense)

Totoro

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
Boston

YES!!!!

This couldn't happen to a SUCKIER company! These clowns don't have a CLUE in how to run a company. They should run for Congress! Whole bunch a failures there also..

Yea! But it doesn't sound like they are not dead. They are the main reason I use satellite. They are the worst cable company I've ever seen. I suspect they will hold on and use this as an excuse to provide even worse service at a higher price.

What do you expect from Microsoft. After all, Charter is owned by Paul Allen. He was Bill Gates' co-founder. I have had Charter since it began in Long Beach, CA. I always had basic cable with my own box. Now that they are digital, all I have is extended basic without a box. Thus I appreciate my motorized dish all the more.

If I had to choose between Charter Communications and Time Warner, it will be hands down Chater Communications.

I am an Installer for Dirctv and dishnetwork and in my house I have Dishnetwork for TV , Charter Communications for Phone and Internet.

Phone services I am looking to change. Thinkin of this service through Yahoo! Supposely you can get phone service through them and it will only cost about $25.00 a year. Or even that magic jack that you always see on TV.