charter spectrum selling apple tvs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tiemyshew

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 24, 2005
waupun,wi
Found out today charter spectrum is selling apple 4k tv streaming box. You are no longer required to have at least one spectrum cable box on your account. You can use the apple tv as your cable box. So no more cable box fees. The apple tv is being sold for $179 and can be paid for over 24 months for $7.50/month interest free. Also was told the cloud dvr feature will be showing up around may of 2019(will have to wait and see).

Reactions: LQQK
I ended up purchasing a apple tv 4k. I can tell this is the future of spectrum cable. Seamless interaction, voice control, jump from tv app to different channel apps. Very impressed. Now I hope they include dvr function soon. Nothing like the roku app. much faster!

I ended up purchasing a apple tv 4k. I can tell this is the future of spectrum cable. Seamless interaction, voice control, jump from tv app to different channel apps. Very impressed. Now I hope they include dvr function soon. Nothing like the roku app. much faster!

Well, at twice the price or more, it should be faster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts