chat line on dish network page is now gone

Why do you change service address daily ?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

We are very mobile RV'ers, so we regularly change our service address as we move from spot beam to spot beam. When we're heading for a longer term destination, that often means frequent overnight stops requiring another change. If the OTA locals are strong enough, we do skip changes though.

Reactions: pattykay
i dont chat with dish everyday only once a week
I have had dish service for about ten years and I have only had to contact support about once a year on average. If you are having such issues with dish that you need to contact support weekly you might want to look into another provider. There has to be a provider that can offer you tv service without a need to contact support weekly. I can promise you if I was having than level of issues with any service provider of mine where I had other options like TV and Cell phones I would most definitely switch providers.

Obviously someone is not familiar with blugras' history..... :shh

If you mean me, of course I haven't been here as long as you or even blugras, but I have been here long enough to witness his behavior here. My post was simply to point out that even using the chat system daily is not enough to get someone blocked. Assuming the contacts are for legitimate purposes...

Reactions: thomasjk
I don't think that chatting every day and asking that Dish add channel XYZ, ABC, and DEF in HD is a legitimate purpose. Or asking when the AmazonFacebookTwitterHulu super app is going to be added counts.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!
Yes, that is what I was getting at. His use is NOT legitimate. :)

Obviously someone is not familiar with blugras' history..... :shh
If you mean me...
I think he meant AlaJoe, post number 24:
I have had dish service for about ten years and I have only had to contact support about once a year on average. If you are having such issues with dish that you need to contact support weekly you might want to look into another provider. There has to be a provider that can offer you tv service without a need to contact support weekly. I can promise you if I was having than level of issues with any service provider of mine where I had other options like TV and Cell phones I would most definitely switch providers.

Reactions: DWS44

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)