Chat rep refused to upgrade me to two hopper 3s

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The point being is that is why people come to the forums. The Their point is that you are trying to call someone out for being a fan of the service they have, and the forum they go to, while you supposedly think they are garbage(and apperantly on 2 forums) yet still continue to come to the forums to bitch about it... see, I can play the ad hominem game as well. And like I said before. You’re still full of chit.

And so are you...better get over to the other forum (or maybe 3, 4, 10...) to see what I've been posting over there so you can respond in kind... :D :D :D

Is that your way of saying you have no argument and you just want to save face? Again, you’re full of chit. You cannot admit it, and you take being told it as hostile and respond in the same. That’s fine, but you’ll still be full of chit.

You know what's funny, had a 721 & 501 for at least 4-5+ years; NEVER had a problem with either one & the 501 was a used one that I bought from a client that switched to another pay service. They STILL actually work to this day (not active of course) to play back shows still on their HDD's.

Had two 722k's (w/OTA adapters), one 612k & 211k for at least 2-3 years; again, NEVER a problem with any of them!
Switched to two HWS's & one H2K 3+ years ago; the HDD's in BOTH HWS's didn't even make it 2 years, before I had to replace both within a month's time span of each other...then of course the great CUI came into existence to make them into last rate DVR's.
Had I dreamed they would end up turning into the cluster-f**k's they have now become, I would have NEVER, EVER switched from the previous receivers!

Now with one cablecard & two OTA Tivo's, the ONLY reason why I even keep E*, is for the Supers & cheap HBO...can't switch back to VIP receivers, since my DVR fee will go up. When they eventually dump the Supers, so will I, of the last vestiges of E*.
Let’s get back to the point. You said here that they are clusterf*cks... etc again say that they have a service that is just right for you to keep giving them money. Knock them all you want, you still give them your money. You’re full of chit and got called out. You like Dish. Deep down you do. Otherwise you would have dropped them all together. I love football, but have not watched more than one game this season because I actually can’t stand what the NFL has become. See how that works? You’re absolutely, full of chit. You’re welcome.

I said the Ho's were, NOT the entire service...try actually reading the post! The "service" (ie: the channels & packaging) were OK, but NOT the POS HWS's. Hence why...oh never mind, what a waste of time!

And just so we're clear...NONE of the the TV's service(s) either I have or not, are what I'd call "great". It's to the point of what is the "most tolerable for the money". But obviously a POS receiver makes enjoying "the service" less enjoyable...so hence for me choosing to give (way) less $$$ to E* (eventually none after the supers go) & to another service instead. Same thing I've been saying all along, but all you absolutely want to do is troll on my choices & be full of $hit yourself - YOUR WELCOME!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)