Chcago Storms

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jimzo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 10, 2005
Evanston, IL
Is anyone else in Chicago scared that the storms are going to come this evening and the signal will be cutoff? :( Of course terrible storms would come on the season premiere of the Sopranos and a bunch of other good shows. Oh well, at least they willl play the Sopranos again (and again).

Come on satellite - be strong!:hungry:

Jim

Hey I am just south of you and the storms are tracking this way too. Our satellite went out last nite in the storms and I hope they stay strong tonite. I hope they miss you and me too.

Well as I feared, the storms came rolling through SE Wisc at about 8:00 pm.

BAD TIMING!!!

Channel 70 died right away. However 501 stayed strong even during the worst of the rains, It was raining so hard and so long I couldn't see across the street for a time.

No HD, but at least I got to watch Tony roll around on Jr's kitchen floor!

talos4 said:
Well as I feared, the storms came rolling through SE Wisc at about 8:00 pm.

BAD TIMING!!!

Channel 70 died right away. However 501 stayed strong even during the worst of the rains, It was raining so hard and so long I couldn't see across the street for a time.

No HD, but at least I got to watch Tony roll around on Jr's kitchen floor!

Just get TIVO and watch something recorded until after the storms are over. But then check before you watch stuff. It's tough when you don't look first and only have a partial recording.. LOL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)