Cheapest way to get FoxNewsHD?

yardline

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2005
Looking for advice on cheapest way to get FoxNewsHD. I'm a HD Absolute sub now. Loosing the HDNet and others channels won't bother me.

I have a 622. I currently pay:

DISH NETWORK DVR SERVICEFEE $5.98
DISHHD ABSOLUTE WITH LOCALS $34.99
Total Charges $40.97

Looks like the cheapest way to get FN is:
Classic Bronze 100 with DishDVR Advantage $44.99
*Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL Local ChannelsIncluded
BronzeHD $10.00
Total $54.99

Any way cheaper? Thanks.

I would almost pay extra to NOT have FoxNews. haha I can't stand the yelling and all of them talking at the same time. Ignorant!

news anywhere seems to suck. i used to like cnn's headline news as they are quick and straight to the point and cover a lot of crap in half an hour, but lately everytime i turn it on its theres friggin nancy grace on. i cant stand that wench. what she talks about arent even in the headlines anymore anyways. did she get her phd in beating dead horses?

I would almost pay extra to NOT have FoxNews. haha I can't stand the yelling and all of them talking at the same time. Ignorant!

If you don't have the will power to keep your finger from hitting "enter" when you're on 205, why don't you just lock it out- won't even see it in your program guide unless your unlock with your password.

IMO, I'm glad I'm still permitted to watch Fox News - at least they're somewhat different than all the other "state run" media outlets. Someday soon we'll probably have a Bureau of Information that will determine what appropriate content the sheeple are permitted to watch, listen to, and read.

IMO, I'm glad I'm still permitted to watch Fox News - at least they're somewhat different than all the other "state run" media outlets. Someday soon we'll probably have a Bureau of Information that will determine what appropriate content the sheeple are permitted to watch, listen to, and read.
!!! State run media? Are you talking about PBS? If so, I agree with you....FNC and PBS couldn't be more different.

Fox News is living proof of the adage that "no one ever went broke by underestimating the intelligence of the American people".

I have to at least have ESPN.
You said all you wanted was Fox News but then you tell us you want ESPN and you apparently want locals. Any chance you could start over and tell us what you can't live without? It's pretty hard to hit a target that gets progressively larger.

You said all you wanted was Fox News but then you tell us you want ESPN and you apparently want locals. Any chance you could start over and tell us what you can't live without? It's pretty hard to hit a target that gets progressively larger.

Cant live without, locals, ESPNHD, TLC, HGTV (for the wife). That's all I watch. Would love to add FoxNewsHD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)