Cheapest way to get FoxNewsHD?

OT: Because people don't read papers anymore for their number one news source. Technology has pass newspapers by,
I for one will by sorry when they are gone:(

OT: There is a lot of truth in what you posted and a lot of papers are struggling to adapt. I was simply making a joke in response to a silly statement.

If you don't have the will power to keep your finger from hitting "enter" when you're on 205, why don't you just lock it out- won't even see it in your program guide unless your unlock with your password.

IMO, I'm glad I'm still permitted to watch Fox News - at least they're somewhat different than all the other "state run" media outlets. Someday soon we'll probably have a Bureau of Information that will determine what appropriate content the sheeple are permitted to watch, listen to, and read.

Hey, you just described Fox News, spot on! :up

I'm sure you could get a live feed of Fox News on the internet somewhere (hopefully legal). If so, then maybe you could keep Absolute HD (forever) and be happy still. That's what I do - watch the news online and everything else on Absolute HD.

(being OT discussion)

"state run" media outlets.

How can I add these state run outlets to my package? I didn't even know there were any! (Unlike a prior poster, I know you're not talking about PBS, which is a private non-profit -- and not government owned nor run.)

Someday soon we'll probably have a Bureau of Information that will determine what appropriate content the sheeple are permitted to watch, listen to, and read.
I think we have a system like this now. It's called the "free market" and people can watch anything they will pay for. In other words, if it's economically viable, it will be built -- no matter how weird, boring, right wing, left wing, green, libertarian, offensive, or high brow.

(end OT discussion)

How about you trolls answer his question..Why does every post around here turn in to a pissing contest about who likes what, and stupid crap like what has been posted..He asked a simple question, Grow up people!!!

I would actually like to know the answer to this question, Ive had it with Dish and am trying to keep them in my house without breaking my contract..But doing turbo they take away channels..

How about you trolls answer his question..Why does every post around here turn in to a pissing contest about who likes what, and stupid crap like what has been posted..He asked a simple question, Grow up people!!!

I would actually like to know the answer to this question, Ive had it with Dish and am trying to keep them in my house without breaking my contract..But doing turbo they take away channels..

It was answered. Based on the HD channels the sub has to have, Classic Bronze with Bronze HD is the lowest tiered package available. Maybe E* will add Fox News and the other missing HD at some point to the Turbo packages, but I wouldn't hold my breath. They've known about the problem since February and a month has passed since they told some Sat Guy members at Club Summit they were working on it. It seems to me that if they really wanted to do it, it would be done by now.

I would almost pay extra to NOT have FoxNews. haha I can't stand the yelling and all of them talking at the same time. Ignorant!
Why would you pay extra to not have something that you can simply not turn to or take off your guide for free?

So now with the updates as of Aug 1st, what's the cheapest way to get FoxNews HD for an existing sub currently still on Dish Absolute.

Looking for advice on cheapest way to get FoxNewsHD. I'm a HD Absolute sub now. Loosing the HDNet and others channels won't bother me.

I have a 622. I currently pay:

DISH NETWORK DVR SERVICEFEE $5.98
DISHHD ABSOLUTE WITH LOCALS $34.99
Total Charges $40.97

Looks like the cheapest way to get FN is:
Classic Bronze 100 with DishDVR Advantage $44.99
*Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL Local ChannelsIncluded
BronzeHD $10.00
Total $54.99

Any way cheaper? Thanks.