Check out the programing on dish now

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
Boy dish has a problem now got alot of channels mixed up. looks like 110 is the problem. Has Russia taken over 110?

thanks for posting... i couldn't figure out wtf was going on... was starting to think my receiver was on the fritz or something

a ton of channels are all mixed up.

Most of SD channels are F***ed up now....... Anyone has any info on what's going on with Dish? Satellite hijacked by aliens? :neener

Call the Dish, there was a recorded message saying "..... the maintenance being performed on the channels.....". :rant:

Last edited:
Lots of Russian, Indian, Chinese, and just plain foreign channels all over the place, does anybody know what is going on with Dish? I didn't change my programing, and I really don't want to get smoke blown up my ------ by calling them, no changes here, my A&E channel is blank and 119 seem to be the one that is affected at my location.

Boomerang on 175 should be showing old Tom and Jerry but there is a middle eastern channel on now.

WOW! A Ton of Premium services are screwed up also. Pretty interesting. Not that I want to see all those International channels but you'd figure they'd have this fixed as soon as possible at the head end OR plan this type of maintenance during better hours...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)