Check Switch / Aquiring Satellite

He is eligible for Boston locals and that makes for a free 61.5 dish, if in fact, he subscribes to them. He also sounds like he is grandfathered to E/W Distants. He is only eligible for Fox distants today.

Bobby: That sounds to me like if he adds his Boston locals, he'll get screwed out of his distant network feeds. I'd stick with what I already had. ;)

I managed to keep most of my distants - grandfathered under the old C-Band rules - when I added Colorado Springs - which I was forced to do by KRDO ABC - because they took my distant ABC away from me.

KRDO TV SUCKS.

I currently subscribe to ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX BOS and west coast. I have had this channel line up for years, and intend on keeping it for more to come. It is a great package for sports can view lots of different games for basketball and football. I am just wondering about the "free" dish set up eligibility. I also don't want to rock the boat so to speak and loose this channel set up.

That's the same concern I have, Rookie.

I avoid touching anything with my E* subscription just for that reason - except for ABC, I get network feeds from 3 time zones.

We'll see what happens at the end of the year with the new laws. I expect to get screwed.

YOU VILL VATCH ONLY VHAT VE TELL YOU TO! ... Signed, the NAB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts