Chicago and waiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rstokas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 23, 2004
I live in downtown Chicago. I do not have a waiver for FOX. I do have CBS and NBC HD. Will I need a waiver bc I live within 60 miles of a FOX broadcasting in HD? Or will I get FOX HD out of NY bc I live in an area that is O and O by Fox and I am not close to any other Fox.

I need my FOX HD.

Also FOX Chicago on Directv has slight lines going through the picture. This is hard to notice but is there and I had it with my old and new equipment.

rstokas said:
I live in downtown Chicago. I do not have a waiver for FOX. I do have CBS and NBC HD. Will I need a waiver bc I live within 60 miles of a FOX broadcasting in HD? Or will I get FOX HD out of NY bc I live in an area that is O and O by Fox and I am not close to any other Fox.

I need my FOX HD.

Also FOX Chicago on Directv has slight lines going through the picture. This is hard to notice but is there and I had it with my old and new equipment.

First of all, I've also been seeing the hum bars on the D* WFLD-DT feed the past few days, but I usually watch the OTA ATSC feed.

As for the D* FOX-HD feed you should be able to get it. You might want to check your account online at D* now, I just checked and it has been added to my account and I'm hit by Chicago and Milwaukee FOX O&O stations.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)