Chicago Cubs Can't Believe They're Doing This Again

Will94

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
USA
This made me laugh!

Chicago Cubs Can't Believe They're Doing This Again | The Onion Sports Network
"Why the hell are we still putting ourselves through this?" left fielder Alfonso Soriano said during an Opening Day press conference, adding that no one on the team has ever been happy at the end of the season, during the season, or at the beginning of the season, which, according to Soriano, is when everyone actually feels the most hopeless. "We just have to admit to ourselves that the Chicago Cubs should not be playing in a professional baseball league. Can we all just do that and put an end to this misery?"

He is just a loud mouth that isn't really a team player. They should trade him or release him.

Oh shoot. I didn't pay attention to the site. LOL

He is just a loud mouth that isn't really a team player. They should trade him or release him.

Can't trade the salary, or justify the millions it would cost to release him. Teams get sh*t for releasing players due $10 Mil or so, it is rare but happens, Sheffield for Detroit comes to mind, $10 Mil release. Soriano has much more than $10 Mil left on his contract.

no disrespect to you, but I love when someone falls for an article from the onion. i have done it myself before, and that makes it funnier when someone else does

no disrespect to you, but I love when someone falls for an article from the onion. i have done it myself before, and that makes it funnier when someone else does

I should have paid attention to the site. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)