Chicago Fire

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
'Chicago' Binge Alert! NBC Makes all Eps of 'Fire,' 'P.D.' and 'Med' Available (For One Week) https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chicago-binge-alert-nbc-makes-all-eps-160118988.html
Season finale time is rapidly approaching (check our full calendar here), and the folks at NBC want to make sure that fans of Chicago Med, Chicago Fire, and Chicago P.D. are fully caught up before their seasons end. Enter the #OneChicago binge: Starting April 18, fans can watch every episode of every Chicago show — for one week only — on the NBC app, NBC.com, or on demand. So say goodbye to your friends and send the kids to the neighbors — you’ve got some watching to do! And to help you get started, we asked nine Chicago stars to share some of their favorite moments from the shows. Enjoy!

Chicago Fire Sneak Peek: Who's in the Hot Seat After Ignoring Orders? http://tvline.com/2016/04/25/chicago-fire-season-4-video-boden-cruz-mistake/
In the episode “The Last One for Mom” (airing Tuesday at 10/9c), the firehouse is called to a blaze at an art gallery. During a rope-assisted search for trapped victims, one of the men breaks protocol and put lives in jeopardy as a result of his actions. In the video below, Boden (Eamonn Walker) confronts the squad member about his ill-advised actions, which “could come back” to haunt him.Elsewhere in this week’s episode: Detective Holloway continues to entrust Severide to watch over her young son at the firehouse while she testifies in court, leading to an unexpected turn; Casey receives a suspicious package in the mail that casts suspicion on him from the Board of Ethics; and Brett confronts Otis about not taking care of his issues.

I read the thread's title and I immediately thought it was about the MSL team, since I'm not a fan of the Chicago's shows, that was the first thing to come to my mind.

Anyway, it's sad to see the virus thing is still affecting many shows.

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts