*Choice Died?

clapple

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Nov 26, 2004
Palm derset, Ca.
I have a *C HD DVR. This morning I set some up some recordings. Then went back to Dish. When I went back to *C, I have no picture. I rebooted the receiver (with no results). Receiver shows time and Red timer light; but no picture. Anyone have another idea? :confused:

Press and hold the power button on the front of the box for about 30 seconds and the unit will reset. May take a 3 or 4 minutes to fully power up. Check that it was not changed to a resolution that your TV does not support. Also, try using the composite or s-video or rf out to see if you have video on those outputs.

Press and hold the power button on the front of the box for about 30 seconds and the unit will reset. May take a 3 or 4 minutes to fully power up. Check that it was not changed to a resolution that your TV does not support. Also, try using the composite or s-video or rf out to see if you have video on those outputs.

Thanks! That did reset it. I had tried to reboot like with Dish, turning the power off for 10 seconds. That did not help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)