* Choice Issue

Crankin

Oct 28, 2005
Indianapolis, IN
If it's a goofy issue, I can find it!
My HD channels are all fine, but every non-HD channel is having problems?? They ALL skip and scramble about every 30 seconds or so.. It's really annoying! It's like there is storm near or far (?) that won't go away??? Like I said, the HD channels have no problems, it's just ALL of the standard channels?? Any ideas? It started yesterday and is continuing today! I have a DSR 505 and I live in Indianapolis (in case the experts think it's weather related??) Thanks in advance!

Jumbo Dumbo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 20, 2005
Frozen snow on part of dish blocking F1?
If stacked dish - could be multiswitch or LNBF? Are you getting 420 clearly?

Crankin

Oct 28, 2005
Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that the dish is clean and clear.. No ice or snow, and is dry. I installed my first and only dish, ever, 2 years ago. So the terms are not that fresh in my old brain.. Stacked Dish? F1? If your question means channel 420, the answer is no. It is doing the same thing as the rest of the non-HD channels. Been watching HD all evening (TSN), and have no problem. Switch over to, well, 420, and it's the same goofy deal? Thanks.

Crankin

Oct 28, 2005
Indianapolis, IN
That seems to have done the trick! Thanks guys!!!
If it wasn't for this board and the nice people on it, I NEVER would have taken the chance at doing this! From day one (2 years ago), I have received excellent advice and help for this true amateur! Because of that help we have really enjoyed the Canadian programming!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts