# Channel Name
359 FOX Business Network
HD simulcast
338 GMC
76, 281 HD Theater
HD Access required.
79, 306 HDNet
HD Access required.

I get these channels SC, and I have TC+.

It will be interesting to see how D* sets the pricing for this new tier. I presently have Choice Xtra + HD DVR and Starz, which adds all of the Encore channels.

It would be nice to get Encore HD.

It would also be nice if Encore would get off of their butts and provide more of their channels in HD. It shouldn't be that hard to obtain movies in HD format.

I'll pass. Do not care for movie channels, and Satracer said today that the HD Xtra pack would see some additions, so it'll make the $5 better spent for me.

CHOICE ULTIMATE™, the new package launching 2/9/10, has a few more music channels
and the following 11 extra premium movie channels over the CHOICE XTRA™ package:

1. Encore Action
2. Encore Drama
3. Encore East
4. Encore Love
5. Encore Mystery
6. Encore WAM
7. Encore West
8. Encore Westerns
9. The Movie Channel (East)
10. The Movie Channel (West)
11. Sundance

Cool that they are offering it. Thanks Dishrich for posting it. For an extra $5 a month, this is worth it for many people. I'll probably use it on occassion when I don't sub to any other premiums, I usually rotate them to keep the DVR fresh.

If the could get Encore in HD that would be a nice addition, TMC is in HD already.

CHOICE ULTIMATE™, the new package launching 2/9/10, has a few more music channels
and the following 11 extra premium movie channels over the CHOICE XTRA™ package:

1. Encore Action
2. Encore Drama
3. Encore East
4. Encore Love
5. Encore Mystery
6. Encore WAM
7. Encore West
8. Encore Westerns
9. The Movie Channel (East)
10. The Movie Channel (West)
11. Sundance

Cool that they are offering it. Thanks Dishrich for posting it. For an extra $5 a month, this is worth it for many people. I'll probably use it on occassion when I don't sub to any other premiums, I usually rotate them to keep the DVR fresh.

If the could get Encore in HD that would be a nice addition, TMC is in HD already.

I really dont know why they have not mentoned it to agents granted we still have some time but this late in the game seems pretty screwy.

Still not memos about it all came across my desk.

I really dont know why they have not mentoned it to agents granted we still have some time but this late in the game seems pretty screwy.

Still not memos about it all came across my desk.
This would be cool, But it should be included at no addtional cost with the Choice extra Pack.
D* can afford it.

This would be cool, But it should be included at no addtional cost with the Choice extra Pack.
D* can afford it.

Nice thought but not bettin on that. I would have much prefered Encore/TMC for my anniversary gift over "free 3 month game lounge", which I didn't use once.

How about D* contacting you (email, if requested) and offer you several options for the Anniversary gift.
Free movie channel for 3 months (is the usual)
I don't ever watch movie channels, how about offering 3-6 months of HD fee or DVR fees, or if your into the Sports side of things, a cheaper price on the ST or FREE SF without having to beg for it.

All things they can easily afford.

How about D* contacting you (email, if requested) and offer you several options for the Anniversary gift.
Free movie channel for 3 months (is the usual)
I don't ever watch movie channels, how about offering 3-6 months of HD fee or DVR fees, or if your into the Sports side of things, a cheaper price on the ST or FREE SF without having to beg for it.

All things they can easily afford.

It is like 6 or 7 things that an anniversry gift can be

It all computerized and based on you account

You know most not all but most will give you free show or starz if you didnt like your anniversary gift.

I sent an email but just got a cut-n-paste response describing the anniversary program, and sorry you didn't like your gift.

I never bothered calling, it was last fall, not a big deal to me.

They would get much more bang from their program if they gave the customer a choice of 3 or 4 things via an email link or website on the postcard, and start the offer when the customer responds, instead of 3 weeks before the customer gets the email/postcard :rolleyes:

It is a good program though, something I hope they continue.

I sent an email but just got a cut-n-paste response describing the anniversary program, and sorry you didn't like your gift.

I never bothered calling, it was last fall, not a big deal to me.

They would get much more bang from their program if they gave the customer a choice of 3 or 4 things via an email link or website on the postcard, and start the offer when the customer responds, instead of 3 weeks before the customer gets the email/postcard :rolleyes:

It is a good program though, something I hope they continue.

Cyber agents ( as we call them ) tend to be more this is how it is now deal with it.

I never got a anniversary gift how long does it take and what if you have the premier package what do they give u a directv hat or pen

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts