Christmas Episode

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I got to sit down and enjoy Monday's show which was a repeat of the Christmas Episode. (Well since I didn't see it before, it wasn't a repeat for me)

I laughed all the way through.

This is a GREAT show!

I just started watching it this season, it is a funny show! The actors seem to have a good chemistry together!

Is that the one with the napkin? If so...that's my favorite. Jim Parsons is an awesome actor!

I watched him on his little interview with Letterman. Definitely not the same guy you know on the show. Interview kinda sucked really...

Is that the one with the napkin? If so...that's my favorite. Jim Parsons is an awesome actor!

I watched him on his little interview with Letterman. Definitely not the same guy you know on the show. Interview kinda sucked really...

Yes, the Leonard Nimoy napkin. :)

Sheldon & the Guys in Vegas Watch out Sin City. Wolowitz will be in heaven with all the Hookers

Sheldon is actually staying home with Penny. Leonard, Howard and Raj are going. I don't want to give away too much of the storyline, but Sheldon staying with Penny should be hilarious.

Sheldon is actually staying home with Penny. Leonard, Howard and Raj are going. I don't want to give away too much of the storyline, but Sheldon staying with Penny should be hilarious.

That makes better sense, as there is no way Sheldon would ever go to Las Vegas. It would be OCD hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)