What's gonna Happen This Week?

Cegarrett

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
Shreveport, LA
The previews that I've seen since last week show Chuck & Sarah making out on his bed. Do you think they're gonna hook up or just more of the same to keep us coming back for more.

P.S. how many episodes are left in the season?

The previews that I've seen since last week show Chuck & Sarah making out on his bed. Do you think they're gonna hook up or just more of the same to keep us coming back for more.

It will just be more of the same. That's the one thing I don't like about this show. They keep teasing about them getting together, but I think everyone knows that nothing will ever happen.

Source on that? Most of what i have been reading has suggested its a 50/50 chance, due to how Leno is taking up 1/5 of the prime-time slots. :( But fingers-crossed.

I have scoured the internet and can't find anything concrete saying it is or isn't coming back.

I sure hope that they decide to pick it up again. But, I think that the writers at least sensed there could be a problem and are at least trying to make a possible good ending to the series so that it is not one of those that is interrupted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts