Status
Not open for further replies.

yelraek

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 28, 2006
Talladega, Alabama
I am having an issue loggiing into the site using Chrome. The page freezes up and chrome rejects it. I can see the pub members forum without logging in and can access it but cannot read any messages. The page freezes up at that point also.

I use Chrome and have never had that issue.

Something on your end I would say, I'm using Chrome mostly because sites like this load much faster than FF or Explorer.

I always use chrome and do not have issues with this site. Check your chrome extensions to see if something is bad there.

Chrome is the best browser available imo.

Try uninstalling/re-installing....

Crap? lol Chrome is a very light browser, no overload of extensions, and actually Chrome will automatically disable extensions if it thinks they were not added by you.

I have tried it from 3 different PCs with the same result. Can't be the settings on my PC. I am new to Chrome and have not changed any settings in it. I can access other web sites with no issues.

Okay, this is strange. I just tried logging in on a 4th PC for the first time using IE and discovered I was leaving out a number from my password. I had IE set to remember my password all this time and had forgotten that I had changed it a while back. I am now logged in using Chrome. What's strange about it is Chrome did not inform me that I had used an incorrect password.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)