CIHD Censoring Content?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rkish

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 6, 2008
Has anyone noticed whether CIHD is editing language? I could swear that while watching "Philly" that the word "bitch" was edited out.

Well considering that most other providers are providing it as a "basic" digital channel, (as opposed to being in a "premium type" tier like D* is doing :rolleyes: ) I wouldn't be the least surprised... ;)

What other providers carry Crime and Investigation HD?

Well as I have said a couple times in other posts, C&I has been an SD-ONLY channel for at least a year or two; it now just STARTED to be offered in HD & D* CHOOSE to put it on in HD only & in the HD xtra pkg. But obviously, the SD & HD feeds are the SAME content, so that's besides the point.

So now to answer your question - C&I has been carried by FiOS & a few small cable ops (in SD) for almost a year & they all carry it as a "digital basic tier" channel; don't know if any of them have now upgraded it to HD...

FWIW, one channel that isn't edited much (if at all) is BBC America. Of course, Gordon Ramsay curses like a sailor, but that's bleeped out, except for the occasional "s***". I just started watching the "Catherine Tate Show", and nothing was bleeped out. Only the word "f***" was cut out, and just barely.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Size of slimline base?(part that can be screwed to house)

help with new sat. transponders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)