Cinamax 1cent deal

mrsfarmer

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 21, 2008
I cannot find the thread about the Cinamax for 1 cent deal. I thought I read where those of you who were already signed up on Paperless and AutoPay got the 1 Cent deal? Last week (Jan 31) when I upgraded to DVR, I asked about the deal, he said sure and I thought signed me up even though we were already on Paperless & AutoPay. He told me we wouldn't see the channels until the new reciever was installed.
Got the DVR installed yesterday and still today no Cinamax.
I called today and they told me I couldn't get the deal since we weren't new to P&A.
So did some of you get the deal and I didn't?

Last edited:
Call back and you might get a CSR that has a clue. I already had paperless and autopay, and they still gave me the deal, though that was in December.

I cannot find the thread about the Cinamax for 1 cent deal. I thought I read where those of you who were already signed up on Paperless and AutoPay got the 1 Cent deal? Last week (Jan 31) when I upgraded to DVR, I asked about the deal, he said sure and I thought signed me up even though we were already on Paperless & AutoPay. He told me we wouldn't see the channels until the new reciever was installed.
Got the DVR installed yesterday and still today no Cinamax.
I called today and they told me I couldn't get the deal since we weren't new to P&A.
So did some of you get the deal and I didn't?

We added it sometime in January. We have had Paperless Billing and Autopay for a very long time (it has been long enough that dad does not remember when he signed up for them).

It did take talking to 2 different people before it was finally added. 1st CSR said he added it and it would show up in 15 minutes but it didn't. 2nd CSR had me wait on chat with him until it showed up.

Geoff

If they say they dont know about it, ask to speak with a supervisor.. its a valid offer...

you need paperless billing and cca... Idiot csrs that dont know wtf they are saying..

I just signed up via phone last night.
Took 2 minutes, and was active seemingly as soon as I got off the phone.

I already had CC Autopay but did not have paperless billing.

This was the most painless thing I have ever gone through with a phone rep.
I called around midnight, got an english speaking CSR who knew about the promotion without hesitation.

Now- I just have to mark my calendar to cancel it next Feb before my year is up and they start charging full price!

Deal is still valid, I just signed up through the online chat. So VERY easy to do too! I wish dish CSR's were all that easy to deal with

I emailed Dish late yesterday explaining what happened. By the time I got home from work the Cinamax channels were on our guide list. I think it is good until 2010.
thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)