Cincinnati Bengals

That was great Tony. Man I want to go to the new stadium.

Why, what did he come back from this time ?
I could see last year when he had his knee injury, but what happen last year injury wise.
If someone wins the Comeback award it would be Roethlisberger provided he has the year I think he will, he had a real injury last year. Motorcycle accident for those of you who forgot.

Jimbo

yes, but he was still hampered by the knee injury last season. now, roethlisberger is a different story and a true viable candidate.

Right next to it. They share parking lots, that's how close.

Here's something for the Bungle thread:D. Turn up the volume, the song is appropriate for the video.

[YOUTUBE]0z0-Z3KTduo[/YOUTUBE]

Nuff said.:D

tony or ramy, is paul brown stadium near great america?

Right next to it. They share parking lots, that's how close.

Is this next door to where Riverfront was ?

I was in Riverfront in the early '70's and I think that may be the last time, maybe once since then.

Do they still have the 580 Bookshop downtown ?

Jimbo

ope this works.

From left to right along the river just south of I-71 (Ft. Washington Way)

Paul Brown Stadium, parking, Freedom Center (Underground Railroad Museum), Great American Ballpark, and the US Bank Center (which I will all ways call Riverfront Coliseum.

See ya
Tony

Edited by Ramy: I had to take that out because it is causing problems.

The dirt area you see on the map is part of where Riverfront Stadium used to be.

That's a great area, I come down there once a year (August) to bowl in the Hoinke bowling tournament, and we enjoy all the bars and restaurant there. Lots of fun every summer.

Best thing about the game for me is "the bet".

My ex-wife's husband is a rabid Ravens fan. We had a bet that if the Ravens won I'd have to wear a Ravens tie for a day.

He had to wear a Bengals hat for the day today.

Poor guy!

i like chad. i like him because he doesn't whine like that guy in dallas. chad is actually entertaining. hope he scores a lot because i have him on my fantasy team.

I would be afraid to jump into the dawg pound if I was him.

i like chad. i like him because he doesn't whine like that guy in dallas. chad is actually entertaining. hope he scores a lot because i have him on my fantasy team.

I dislike him,
I would perfer he give the ball to the official and quit showboating, afterall it takes teamwork to score and he knows nothing about the word Teamwork.
He's the essential Me,me, me guy, no different than T.O. and Randy Moss.

He's just the next generation. or an add on to that generation.

Barry Sander's just rolls his eyes when he sees this type of stuff. :rolleyes:

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)