Cincinnati Reds in HD on FSN Cincinnati

Status
Please reply by conversation.

qbucki

Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
The Reds are only broadcasting 33 games in HD. This does not make any sense. If have the equipment why would you not broadcast all games in HD.

Somebody help explain this madness.

nope, the reds are broadcasting over 70 games in hd this season. the first one is tuesday afternoon against the brew crew. be there, be square, aloha!

Yes, they were in HD and Cueto looked good again. We have a Reds thread in the Sports forum if you want to discuss them throughout the season.

tuesday's night game looked great. and tonite's game is in hd also, although, its the brewers feed!

Check out the schedule on the Reds website. Games are specifically listed as being in HD. Tonight's game will not be broadcast in HD on FSN Cincinnati.

The Official Site of The Cincinnati Reds: Schedule: 2008 Reds Schedule

The question remains, if you can do one why not all.

My best guess would be that FSN as a network doesn't have the resources to broadcast all of their (FSN) games in HD. I think they may be dividing up resources between all the FSN's. I may be wrong, but I haven't seen where any team that has FSN as their primary broadcast partner is broadcasting ALL of their games in HD. Just select games.

Me too! As long as it can get Dave Bush out of the rotation, I hope they get beat 20-1 until he is removed... which should be upon Gallardo's return.

Although now that I think about it... Yost did leave Capuano in for his 21 game no win streak for the Brewers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.