Cinema 10 - Why did Voom pick these movies??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would love to see The Shining in HD. That is one movie I never get tired of seeing. I also love Monsters HD. But they really do need to come up with some more movies for this channel. As for the other Voom original movie channels I don't believe I've watched a whole movie yet since March 10 when I was installed. What I would really like to see are those channels condensed down and for Voom to give us better PQ with the bandwith. But this is just my opinion.

Bob

TheTimm said:
I think they do a fine job, considering that these movie channels come with your basic programming package.
This really is the main point here. remember...this is part of the basic package. What other provider gives you ten Ch's of HD movies? Voom is an incredible value for the money. I just wish they wouldn't waste bandwidth on ten HD movie Ch's when they could show the same on three Ch's.

vinnyv07 said:
This really is the main point here. remember...this is part of the basic package. What other provider gives you ten Ch's of HD movies? Voom is an incredible value for the money. I just wish they wouldn't waste bandwidth on ten HD movie Ch's when they could show the same on three Ch's.

so it's great they give you 10 chs of hd movies, but it sucks b/c they're wasting bandwidth. make up your mind :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)