Cinemax HD On Dish When?

David Dietzel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 21, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga
Cinemax HD has been available for some time.

When will Dish add it?

"V For Vendetta" has been running on Cinemax lately and it sure would have been nice to watch it in HD.

Agree, Cinemax HD is long overdue on Dish. But it has nothing to do with V for V, I so much did not like that movie (watched on DVD), that will never watch it again even on syper HD. But it is only my opinion:)

:haha [insert knee slapping smiley] I think highly of Mr. Ergen, but after watching him on Charlie Chat- I kinda doubt he has any idea when! ;)

I gather that's your thought also.

Oh yeah, that was totally a joke!

I am not convinced he has a clue on a lot of the stuff that goes on.

Last chat, I called (didn't get on) and dish said they had no information on when and to contact them (cinimax) for info. Seemed like an odd response to me.

But I heard here that dish had the contract signed, it was just a matter of them setting up the uplink to the satellite.

The question is which ones right?

But I heard here that dish had the contract signed, it was just a matter of them setting up the uplink to the satellite.
You can shoot down that "rumour". Dish has, in more than one instance, uplinked channels before contracts have been signed. It seems that if they're even close to making a deal, they uplink, i.e. test, configure, etc, etc, first, then wait for the final signatures, and then turn it "on" for subscribed customers.

You can shoot down that "rumour". Dish has, in more than one instance, uplinked channels before contracts have been signed. It seems that if they're even close to making a deal, they uplink, i.e. test, configure, etc, etc, first, then wait for the final signatures, and then turn it "on" for subscribed customers.

INHD was uplinked for a few weeks when it too, looked immenent, then it went away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts