Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just got word from two seperate very reliable sources that Dish Network will be Officially Launching Cinemax HD on Friday by NOON Eastern Time.

Cinemax HD will air on channel 9458 from the 61.5 and 129 orbital locations, in true MPEG4 format.

Remember you heard it first from SatelliteGuys. :)

Well that means since E* hasn't enabled adding additional storage I'm going to have to delete some Planet Earth episodes and make room for Star Wars movies in HD!:D They premiere 3pm eastern on May 25th! Episode 1 THE PHANTOM MENACE at 3pm followed by Episode 2 ATTACK OF THE CLONES at 5:30pm. Episode 3 REVENGE OF THE SITH comes on at 7:30pm followed by Episode 4 A NEW HOPE at 10pm. Episode 5 THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK at Midnight followed by Episode 6 RETURN OF THE JEDI at 2:30am

http://www.cinemax.com/apps/schedule/ScheduleServlet?ACTION_DATE=UpdateCalendar&DATE=5/25/2007

a2zvisa
Vip622:up

So, another HD channel I won't get because I don't subscribe to Cinemax, yet I do subscribe to HD. If you subscribe to HD, you should at least get the HD version of all available HD channels.

This is great news for those who have been waiting for the channel. Now if they would turn on the Oklahoma City Locals in HD that would make my week. :)

So, another HD channel I won't get because I don't subscribe to Cinemax, yet I do subscribe to HD. If you subscribe to HD, you should at least get the HD version of all available HD channels.

Why should you get the premium channels in HD for free when the rest of us have to pay for HBO, Showtime, Skinamax, etc...

Ante up and get the Everything pack if you really want Cinemax or any other premium movie channel in HD. Jeez.

Thanks Scott-this is great news we have Max now on E-It will be great seeing some of the movies in Hd--Btw I just found your site and really like it-I will be posting more in the future Max.

Thanks for the News Scott.

We have been waiting for this channel a long time. We have to give E* a little break now, until DirectTV starts to show their push for HD leadership.