Cinemax Questions??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
What are the chances D* will add more Cinemax channels in the future. Like Outer Max,Action Max ,5Star Max,@max,Thriller MAX,and WMax. What gives? Cable and Fios all have these channels and they Still only cost $12. Why do we have to pay $12 for 3 channels. Tell me D* is going to add the rest of these please!

I know that Cinemax is not happy about this either. They don't get many subs with only 3 channels.
Yea 3 was fine ,back in 1994 when cable only had one! Well wake up Satellite its 2008 now and Cable has 8 East Cinemax channels in my area! So D* really only has 2 IMO . Don't even get me started on the other missing premiums!

after they added the last sat, they added a lot of starz channels, hopefully, they will add some cinemax after this one goes live ...

FWIW, I have the Cinemax package on E*. Only the main East feed is in HD, the rest are in SD. I've found that most, if not all, of the movies on the "other" channels are generally on the main channel within a few days.

I personally wouldn't keep it except I got it for a year for $0.01.

(...unfortunately I'm loosing that deal when I switch to D* on Friday!)

FWIW, I have the Cinemax package on E*. Only the main East feed is in HD, the rest are in SD. I've found that most, if not all, of the movies on the "other" channels are generally on the main channel within a few days.

I personally wouldn't keep it except I got it for a year for $0.01.

(...unfortunately I'm loosing that deal when I switch to D* on Friday!)
To a degree your right ,a small degree! *E gives you 5 Cinemax Channels for $10-13 depending on your base pack, DVR atvantage I can get it for $10 .With D* unless you have every premium it cost $12 for 3 channels. Cable and Fios are $11.99 and less for between 9 and 16 Cinemax channels.

We just signed up for DirecTV and have all the movie channels free for 90 days. We watch more movies on Cinemax than all the other movie channel packages. Even with only 3 channels.

We just signed up for DirecTV and have all the movie channels free for 90 days. We watch more movies on Cinemax than all the other movie channel packages. Even with only 3 channels.
Me Too ,Now picture how much more you would enjoy Cinemax if you got All of them.

Yeah, this is the only downside for me when I switch to D*. We currently get 16 Showtime channels on cable and there are 11 Cinemax channels.

However, HD is abysmal and there seems to be very little effort going into upgrading it. So, I guess it all evens out. I do agree though, if we could encourage them to add some of the other available premium channels, that would rock.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts