Cinemax/TMC HD

ekilgus

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2007
Southeast US
You would think that since E* carries all/most of the HBO and Showtime channels it would seem logical to carry Cinemax and TMC HD. I wonder why these channels aren't available?
Additionally, I read somewhere (in this forum I think) about the two INHD channels being in our future. Never heard a thing since. Is there any news?

I remember that the INHD channel was being link to the satellite last year (I think) but I guess the talks broke down and it was taken off the link. The Cinemax rumor has been going around LIKE FOREVER, but i guess by HBO and E* making up we could see Cinemax HD soon I hope by the summer. I have not heard any rumor regarind TMCHD.

Yeah. I just read that INHD2 expired on January 1st and that the remaining INHD will be rebranded as MOJO. Well, whatever the name is we don't have it. If E* did get these three mentioned HD channels I think E* would have just about every HD channel there is except for the locals. I don't think I've seen any news about any other SD channels plans to go HD.

If E* did get these three mentioned HD channels I think E* would have just about every HD channel there is except for the locals. I don't think I've seen any news about any other SD channels plans to go HD.

What about MHD, Outdoor Channel 2 HD, Wealth TV, VersusHD? There are still a few floating around out there. The one I would really like is Outdoor Channel, though.

I got a new LCD HDTV for the bedroom and was setting it up with a E* 211 and decided to connect my very basic cable package line to it to try out the built in QAM tuner. I was surprised when one of the unencrypted HD channels it found was INHD. It looked great but after a few days of checking it out, I realized that I would rarely ever watch it even if E* did add it. I'm always happy when E* adds new HD but I'd much rather get a new movie channel than INHD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)