Civilization: Brave New World

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I haven't played civilization since III.Never could get into IV.I was addicted to Civ III and AOE I an II.

So far on my first game it is fun to play.

I like Civ V. I bought the Gold Edition for about $12 when it was on sale like 6 months ago. It was one of the first PC games I bought after building my PC. I believe that edition included all DLC and expansions up until Brave New World. I haven't picked up Brave New World yet though.

Civ V is one of those games where I will sit down to play for a half hour and realize I'm still playing 3 hours later.

I like Civ V. I bought the Gold Edition for about $12 when it was on sale like 6 months ago. It was one of the first PC games I bought after building my PC. I believe that edition included all DLC and expansions up until Brave New World. I haven't picked up Brave New World yet though.

Civ V is one of those games where I will sit down to play for a half hour and realize I'm still playing 3 hours later.
Which sadly is exactly why I'll likely never play it. I'm lucky to get 1 hour of gaming in on any given night. Well, that and I'm not really good at games like that because of my ADHD..

That's why I don't have a ton of hours into it either. Even though I like the game I rarely launch it because I know it will eat up so much time when I do. It was nice for a couple snow days we had this winter when I couldn't get out of the house though.

Any of you guys play Starcraft II? That's a game I can end up playing for hours without realizing it. Just played it again last night for the first time in over a year.

That's why I don't have a ton of hours into it either. Even though I like the game I rarely launch it because I know it will eat up so much time when I do. It was nice for a couple snow days we had this winter when I couldn't get out of the house though.

I hear you. I always end up saying "just one more turn" and next thing you know hours have passed.

Any of you guys play Starcraft II? That's a game I can end up playing for hours without realizing it. Just played it again last night for the first time in over a year.

Never played it. I played the original, but I just don't have time to get into yet another time eater game.

I have Starcraft II but I only have about 5 hours in so far. I started it right before Bioshock Infinite came out. That took up all my gaming time for a while and then I never got back into it.

I bought it right when it came out and made it through the campaign and enjoyed it. Normally I just play the AI in basic match ups but I hadn't played it in over a year. I played it the last two nights and still love it. Back in college my roommate and I played Starcraft on the N64 all the time. We would play a couple games that would last up to 4 hours each.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts