Civilization: Brave New World

I haven't played civilization since III.Never could get into IV.I was addicted to Civ III and AOE I an II.

So far on my first game it is fun to play.

I like Civ V. I bought the Gold Edition for about $12 when it was on sale like 6 months ago. It was one of the first PC games I bought after building my PC. I believe that edition included all DLC and expansions up until Brave New World. I haven't picked up Brave New World yet though.

Civ V is one of those games where I will sit down to play for a half hour and realize I'm still playing 3 hours later.

I like Civ V. I bought the Gold Edition for about $12 when it was on sale like 6 months ago. It was one of the first PC games I bought after building my PC. I believe that edition included all DLC and expansions up until Brave New World. I haven't picked up Brave New World yet though.

Civ V is one of those games where I will sit down to play for a half hour and realize I'm still playing 3 hours later.
Which sadly is exactly why I'll likely never play it. I'm lucky to get 1 hour of gaming in on any given night. Well, that and I'm not really good at games like that because of my ADHD..

That's why I don't have a ton of hours into it either. Even though I like the game I rarely launch it because I know it will eat up so much time when I do. It was nice for a couple snow days we had this winter when I couldn't get out of the house though.

Any of you guys play Starcraft II? That's a game I can end up playing for hours without realizing it. Just played it again last night for the first time in over a year.

That's why I don't have a ton of hours into it either. Even though I like the game I rarely launch it because I know it will eat up so much time when I do. It was nice for a couple snow days we had this winter when I couldn't get out of the house though.

I hear you. I always end up saying "just one more turn" and next thing you know hours have passed.

Any of you guys play Starcraft II? That's a game I can end up playing for hours without realizing it. Just played it again last night for the first time in over a year.

Never played it. I played the original, but I just don't have time to get into yet another time eater game.

I have Starcraft II but I only have about 5 hours in so far. I started it right before Bioshock Infinite came out. That took up all my gaming time for a while and then I never got back into it.

I bought it right when it came out and made it through the campaign and enjoyed it. Normally I just play the AI in basic match ups but I hadn't played it in over a year. I played it the last two nights and still love it. Back in college my roommate and I played Starcraft on the N64 all the time. We would play a couple games that would last up to 4 hours each.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)