Clark Howard fires DishNetwork.....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dish is also welcome to come visit my installation as well, but only by prior appointment!

(My guard dogs take care of those who arrive on-site without appointments...!)

Yeah, and I'll be home sometime between 8-1 Or between 12-5. Take your pick. Could be 3 or 4, or maybe 9 or 10. I wouldn't be able to give them an exact time.;)

Dish has went too far with too many and it was only a matter of time. They sure screwed with the wrong guy this time. This will probably get some publicity. Dish may lose more subscribers than it is worth due to the audit nazi's.

I would think only those actually audited. At least that's the way I look at it. If they audit me and it is convenient and they don't irritate me too much, I'll go along. Otherwise when they finish their call, I'll make my final call to Dish. Easy as pie! :)

I worked with Clark Howard for several years. He is a level headed, calm, unassuming fellow. He does not get upset easily. I don't blame him one bit for getting rid of Dish. I would do exactly the same if they treated me the way he was treated. His national radio program and HLN show are seen/heard by tens of thousands. Believe me, by telling his side of the story, it will have an impact on Dish. I don't disagree with the need for audits. I do think treating paying customers as crooks is a great way to drop subscribers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts