Class Action Lawsuit

Status
Please reply by conversation.
First of all you where never "Promised" any more HD services than you currently have right now. I have been selling DISH Network for over 10 years now and Never have we promised customers additional channels. The situation has always been here is what we offer today, and here is the price your going to pay, take it or leave it.

Never has a customer been signed up for service by the assumption that they will add a certain channel by a certain date unless it was spelled out in a press release!

If you want to cancel and switch to Directv, nobody is holding a gun to your head. Go ahead and cancel and pay your cancellation fee for breaking your contract!

Finally if history has not proven its self here before, you will never win a lawsuit with DISH Network.

Besides that, before the thing even gets filed to go to court DISH Network will probably be carrying the HD channels your bitching then not having by then anyways!
unbelieveable how some people process information and spit out their own logic.
Where the idea that life is a series of imagined guarantees came from is a mystery.

dish is the same as direct, call em up and tell em you were just notified you are going to be deployed in active duty and will not be around for 12 months, they will put it on military vacation with a zero balance per month. Here is the kicker, while your on vacation, your contract continues to run. You get to the point were the contracts run out, you call em back, reactivate your service, call em back the next day and cancel.:D

ya know what...that's fraud. And a slap in the face to our military personnel. Shame on you.

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

i.e. g.w.bush being elected not once but twice
your political rantings are not welcome here..Go to the PIT and fire away. No hijacking of threads allowed

This thread is wayyyyyyyy of topic and after being asked to keep it on topic by scott many have seen fit to keep it off topic. I am closeing the thread to because it has served its usefulness. Thanks guys.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts