Classic Look

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATONENOW

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 21, 2006
central WISCONSIN
I guess I want to use only the classic (old regular) look and as far as using mail I got so confused I have to and prefer using my regular mail. Guess I am just an old fuddy duddy but wanted to buy a receiver from member and after an hour am so confused I give up.
Sorry as I know you did a lot of hard work but new to me is not always better.
patonenow

I've tried the new look and back on classic. I don't like all the window realestate being taken up on the left side of the window with links.

I agree. I don't cae for that block either. It'd be fine on the welcome page, but not others. It does server a purpose though.

I've tried the new look and back on classic. I don't like all the window realestate being taken up on the left side of the window with links.

At the top right of every page is a link that says "classis look" if you are are on the new look & vice versa, "new look" if you are currently on the classic look

Can you flip flop back and forth ?
Just making sure, before I change to take a look and find I can't get back.

Personally, I like the new look, Scott and company have done a great job !!!

Jimbo

So what's the trick with saving it? I click classic look and it only works for that one page. Maybe I have some stale cookies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts