Cleft Palette of the Howard Stern Show Dies

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am listening to the replay of Today's Stern show and am shocked to hear about the passing of Lynn AKA Cleft Palette one of the wack packers from the Howard Stern show.

He was on the show yesterday and said he was in some pain, but I didn't expect to hear that he died today.

Yesterday he admitted that he had a speach problem (paralized tounge) and actually did not have a Cleft Palette.

His mother announced that they are donating his body to science.

Holy crap! Did they say what he died from? He didnt sound like he was dying yesterday.

Lipsey Lynn AKA Cliff Pallet

The Howard 100 News at 6PM - Live!

Here are some of the stories The Howard 100 News Team is working on for tonight's 6:00 broadcast (Wednesday, March 8th):

# Sad news in the Wack Pack world – Cliff Palate passes away. We’ll remember Cliff with team coverage of his life and untimely passing.

Last edited:
I was driving through Dallas on my way back to Houston at the time Howard was talking to Lynn's mother on the show. It felt strange that she was calling from her home in Dallas. RIP Lynn.

Sad news indeed. From the sounds of it, he died a few hours after talking on the air yesterday. Like the gang was saying, of all the whack packers, he was the last one you'd expect to die.

Howard seemed to get choked up once or twice too. Everyone really liked the guy. From what they said he was a really nice guy on and off air.